Copyright and Trademarks and Definitions
The “Eleven Australia” or the “Site”, including www.elevenaustralia.com in its entirety, is defined by and includes their Design, Content, Text, Graphics, Programming Code and Posting.
The “Content” includes all Graphics, Text, Design and Programming used on the Eleven Australia site.
“Text” includes all text on every page of the Eleven Australia’s website, regardless of the nature or context of that text.
“Graphics” includes all logos, buttons, navigational graphics and all other graphical elements of the Site, excluding paid advertising banners.
“Design” includes all layout, interface and colour combinations used on the Site.
“Posting” refers to any posting or information added to the website originating from both either Eleven Australia or any external parties. This includes, but is not limited to, all reviews, recommendations etc.
User Obligations and Rules
- Violate any applicable law or regulation
- Access non-public or non-authorized areas of the Site. Or tamper with any area of the Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution
- Access or tamper with postings and/or login accounts and information of other users
- Solicit or gather any user’s information available from the Site, such as other users’ names and email addresses, for any commercial or business purposes
- Transmit any unsolicited advertising, i.e. “spam”.
- Do anything which would create or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden or load on the Site
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
- Post false or misleading information about a product
- Post or transmit any Content that infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights, copyrights, trademarks or rights of publicity or privacy
- Post or transmit any Content that is unlawful, untrue, fraudulent, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, tortious, threatening, pornographic, harmful (including but not limited to viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs), overly disparaging or deprecating of Eleven Australia or other users or otherwise objectionable
- Repeat any action after you receive warning or request to desist from Eleven Australia, whether or not that action is explicitly stated in policies. This includes continuing to use Eleven Australia service under the same account, a different account or reregistering under a new account after your membership has been temporarily suspended, indefinitely suspended or terminated.
- Do not fail to respond to an email from Eleven Australia regarding violation, dispute or complaint penalties
Exchanges & Refunds
Eleven Australia will not exchange or refund goods unless they were damaged or faulty when purchased. To be eligible for a full refund please contact customer support within 7 days of receiving the product. Once this has been completed you will be provided with a returns authorization number. Goods must be unopened, undamaged and unused including packaging. Alternatively we can provide a store credit for the full value of your purchase. No refund of freight charges on delivery and return of goods.
If your products are damaged in transit please contact us immediately to arrange a replacement.
In the event that a refund is agreed, Eleven Australia will refund the appropriate amount to the credit card used for the purchase.
Eleven Australia will always try to fulfill customer orders immediately. However, on the occasion that an item is out of stock you will be informed by email with an estimated time of arrival. Usually backordered products ship within 7 days.
Eleven Australia does not take responsibility for incorrect information provided at checkout. If an item is sent to an incorrect address because of user error, Eleven Australia is not obliged to re-send the item to an alternate address at our expense. Eleven Australia will not accept liability for any loss or damage during delivery. Orders can take up to a maximum of 14 days for delivery although we will always make an effort to get the item(s) to you sooner, if possible. In the event that delivery is delayed you agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement and does not entitle you to cancellation of an order. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items stolen, lost or damaged after delivery has taken place.
Orders are usually shipped within 24 hours so long as:
- Order is made before 12:00pm (Australian Eastern Time GMT +10;00)
- Products are in stock
- Mon – Fri (weekends & public holidays excluded)
Eleven Australia will only collect personally identifying information that you are asked for and provide knowingly and willingly.
“Personally identifying information” includes all information that may individually identify you, such as your name, physical address, telephone number or email address.
Eleven Australia will never rent, sell or make available your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, without your consent. We may share such information in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- Provision of such information to Delivery Companies to facilitate delivery.
- For activity related to Reward Programs.
- We conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is deemed necessary by Eleven Australia to protect the rights, property or safety of Eleven Australia, its users or the public.
- In the event of a transfer of ownership of Eleven Australia, which includes an acquisition or merger with another company, you will be given notice before any personally identifying information is transferred.
- Aggregated information which may have used your information may be shared with others. An example is ratings and reviews written by yourself etc.
Eleven Australia takes appropriate security steps and measures to protect your privacy against any unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Any websites linked to Eleven Australia are developed outside of Eleven Australia’s control. These sites may have their own privacy policies and may place their own cookies on your computer and collect data or personal information. Eleven Australia is not responsible for the information contained on these external sites. If you believe a site linked to by Eleven Australia is inappropriate, malicious or may be offensive, we insist you contact us.
Changes to this Policy
Payment & Security
Eleven Australia accepts Credit Card transactions (Visa, MasterCard & American Express) through our secured server. We also accept Paypal and Direct Deposit.
Eleven Australia takes appropriate security steps and measures to protect your privacy against any unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. Your credit card details are never stored in our database.
You will be charged when you press the submit button in checkout. We highly recommend you review your items in your shopping cart before submitting.
Orders & Deliveries
Orders for Australia have two options. Regular postage can arrive between1-6 working days depending on your location. Express post can arrive next business day (subject to Australia Post terms and conditions).
To be eligible for next day delivery, you must order before 12:00pm, items must be in stock and your postcode must be eligible for Australia Post Next Day Delivery Guarantee. It is important to know that Australia Post does not deliver on Weekends or Public Holidays.
If you feel your order has had ample time to be delivered but has not arrived, please contact us immediately. We are able to track all orders within Australia.
NB – If you have an error in your order, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to rectify the problem.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
All transactions are secure & encrypted via 128 bit SSL certificates.