ELEVEN Australia’s latest styling product, Medium Hold Styling Cream, is the ultimate multi-tasker that works on all hair types and textures. The new styling product is an essential for lived-in looks, super sleek ponytails, lobs or any style in need of a bit of control and texture.
“I was looking for a fail-safe, must-have product to use on pretty much everyone. This product is versatile enough for any hair texture and on short to medium lengths.” – ELEVEN Australia Co-Creative Director, Joey Scandizzo.
Packed with Carnauba Wax, this styling cream leaves hair nourished and naturally shiny for the perfect finish. The wax also provides a pliable hold that lasts or can be reworked throughout the day. To keep hair healthy and moisturised, the cream contains lanolin oil. This key ingredient also keeps your hair in check without it feeling weighed down.
Medium Hold Styling Cream’s velvety texture makes it suitable to apply on damp or dry hair and perfect for any hair type. Fine hair only needs a small amount to create shape and shine. For thick, coarse hair, apply the cream in doses to leave the hair feeling soft, manageable and polished.
From pixie cuts to lobs, Medium Hold Styling Cream is perfect for most lengths and styles. For a relaxed look, apply a small amount to keep your hair’s natural movement. To keep a long-lasting medium hold with subtle movement, twist the product through mid-lengths and ends. Or for a controlled and slick style, reapply until you have your desired hold and shine.
- Wash hair with Hydrate My Hair Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Apply Miracle Hair Treatment to damp hair and blast dry.
- Use a wide tooth comb and create a side part.
- Take 2 inch vertical sections and wrap hair around a medium size hot tong through mid-lengths and ends, towards the face.
- Work around the entire head, leaving hair in its curl to cool down.
- Once cool, comb through with a wide-tooth comb.
- Rub a small amount of Medium Hold Styling Cream through your hands and apply roots to ends, breaking up texture and creating shape.
- Wash hair with I Want Body Volume Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Apply Miracle Hair Treatment through roots to ends of damp hair.
- Lightly blow dry stretching hair out with your fingers.
- When hair is 80% dry, apply a good amount of Medium Hold Styling Cream through from roots to ends from front to back.
- Run your fingers through to place hair into desired shape.
- Wash hair with Smooth Me Now Anti-Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Apply Miracle Hair Treatment to damp hair and blow dry smooth with a paddle brush.
- Comb hair through with a wide tooth comb and create a side part, combing all hair down flat and behind your ears.
- Apply a good amount of Medium Hold Styling Cream through from roots to mid-lengths, combing hair into a low pony position with a tail comb.
- Once hair is in place at the nape, secure the ponytail with an elastic.
Images via pinterest